Village Show, 2023.
If anyone would be interested in being involved in the organising of a village show, in 2023, please contact Malcolm Sumner on 07967-116632 or email: email@example.com
It is not a serious competition but brings a lot of interest and fun to those taking part.
PENNANT VILLAGE SHOW 2019
Sorry that the Pennant Annual Village Show was not held due to the closure of the Centre for major works.
VILLAGE SHOW RESULTS 2018
18th August, 2018
1st Runner Beans
1st Broad Beans
1st Mixed Vegetables Box
1st Longest Runner Bean
2nd Runner Beans
1st & 2nd Mis-shapen Vegetables
1st Biggest Potatoes/Tomatoes
1st & 2nd Three stems in a vase
1st Pot Plant in Flower
DILYS JONES: Flowers – 6x6 Floral Arrangement
DAVID JEREMIAH: Men Only - 1st Cold Dessert
JOHN BRADSHAW: Photo – 1st Four Flowers
LOUISE BRADSHAW: Veg – 1st Tomatoes
1st Dwarf Beans
Fruit - 1st Blackberries
Handicraft - 1st Knitted Baby Hat & Booties
Preserves - 1st Fruit Jam
1st Ginger Bread
CAROL LEWIS: Flowers – 2nd Pot Plant in Flower
PAT PAPPS: Handicraft – 1st Cross stitch.
JOHN WALTON: Art – 1st
Thank you to Gordon and Anne McKenzie for donating two grape vines which were sold and raised £20.00.
A big thank you again, for organising the show, to Elaine Bradshaw, assisted by John, and to the Judges Julie Langford, Ian Lampert and Dafydd Edwards.
Also thank you to everyone who donated their prize money to the Centre.
REMEMBER YOUR ANNUAL VILLAGE SHOW
Make sure that you submit you entries, on the official entry form with payment, to Elaine Bradshaw, Gerallt, Pennant, SY23 5JP, by 4th August 2017. Late entries will NOT be accepted
Exhibits must be staged between 10am and 11am
All exhibits shall be at the risk of the exhibitors, Cymuned Pennant accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
The entrance fee per exhibit - Adults 40p Children 25p
Prize Money will be - First: £1.00 Second 50p
Copies of the Show Pamphlet, including entry form, have been circulated. It is also available to download from the website.
VILLAGE SHOW 2017
Saturday 5th August, 2017
The 5th Annual Pennant Village Show will be held at Pennant Community Centre on Saturday 5th August, 2017. The Annual Show has come around again. Why not take part and have some fun.
SHOW RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries to be on the official entry form, with payment to, Elaine Bradshaw, Gerallt, Pennant, SY23 5JP, by August 18th 2017. Late entries will NOT be accepted;
2. Exhibits must be staged between 10am and 11am;
3. Judging will commence at 11.30am to 12.30pm;
4. The hall will reopen at 1.00 pm;
5. Presentation of prizes at 2.30pm;
6. All entries to be removed between 3.30pm and 4.00pm;
7. No more than 2 exhibits per exhibitor in any one class;
8. Any prize money may be withheld or modified if the exhibits are considered unworthy of the prizes offered. The judge’s decision is final;
9. Exhibitors to provide own containers where required (paper plates will be allowed); and
10. All exhibits shall be at the risk of the exhibitors. Cymuned Pennant accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
The entrance fee, per exhibit:- Adults 40p Children 25p
Prize Money will be: - First: £1.00 Second 50p
The Show pamphlet is available on-line and a copy will be delivered with the July Newsletter.
To view or download a copy of the Village Show booklet please click HERE